Sunday, June 11, 2017

God's Word...

Along with our boredom acronym, our family will be studying God's word.  Our months, weeks, days, and even down to our minutes need to include the Lord's guidance and instruction.  Without it, we would would most definitely lead ourselves down a trail of destruction.  I picked our first Summer passage a few weeks back.  After studying it myself, I thought it sounded like a perfect passage for us to do together. I added Proverbs 15: 1-5 to a cute watermelon template.  I think it will entice my children to desire look at it more than if I had just hand written it or typed it/printed it on a plain sheet of paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)