Friday, November 25, 2016

Glenvar Junior Highlanders Banquet

The Glenvar Junior Highlanders had their football banquet a few weeks back.  Sadly, I didn't take ANY photos, other than two of the gorgeous cake that the team mom made! NO! I am not the team mom. LOL!  I declined this year. This season was much different from the past few years.  Darren was not the head coach this year and the comrade just didn't feel the same. Ty was the teams quarterback and he definitely made us proud parents.  I am excited for Ty to move up and out of playing GYB sports next year and onto bigger and better things... LIKE middle school Football.  Whoop, Whoop! Thank you Michele Shannon for taking the time to make this cake.  I personally know how time consuming baking/decorating cakes can be.  I hate that I didn't get to taste it.  #selfcontrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)