Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Green and Gold Football Snacks!!

Tonight, I am responsible for the snack for Ty's football team.  Their team colors are GREEN & GOLD.  Guess what time my husband told me we were responsible? 10 a.m. TODAY!! Eeeeeek! Yes, most parents just go ahead and buy a bag of assorted chips and BAM, DONE! BUT, I can't do that, haha, hence the reason I get up at 4 a.m.  I quickly decided that I would buy (2) dozen Krispy Kreme donuts! Who doesn't enjoy a donut after a hard game of football?  BUT, I wanted to make it a little more special and fun to receive.  I wanted to enhance the donut.  Find out what I did with it (below).  

What do you do with green and gold double bubble? (Thanks Fresh Market)
 Green and Gold Monster Eyes? (Thanks JoAnn Fabrics - 60% off)
 Green and Gold Vampire Teeth? (Thanks Captain Party)
 AND (2) Dozen Krispy Creme Donuts????
 You make GREEN AND GOLD MONSTER SNACKS!
 So fun!!!!! Right?!?!
I adhered the eyes with Marshmallow fluff, inserted the teeth, and dropped a double bubble inside of the mouth.  
I hope the boys enjoy these green and gold monster donuts.

2 comments:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)