STOP your endless searches for Halloween Party food ideas. I have PLENTY of snacks that I have baked, created, designed, and served that I know you will LOVE!!! They are simple, affordable, unique, creative, fun and definitely impressive.
From left to right:
1. Mummy Apples: A healthy treat and sweet treat all combined into ONE. Wrap fresh apples with fruit roll up "foots!" Adhere Wilton candy eyes with frosting or peanut butter.
2. Edible Band-Aids: Graham crackers, cream cheese, and red frosting gel. So fun!
3. Witch Hands: Fill up some plastic gloves with cheese popcorn and candy corns, creating the look of a witch's hand.
4. Jack-O-Latern Veggie Platter: Arrange some broccoli, carrots, and cucumbers on a circle platter to replicate that of a jack-o-later. I added some ranch dip for the eyes and nose!
5. Apple Faces: Apple slices, peanut butter, caramel, or fluff, and mini marshmallows.
6. Frankenstein Sandwiches: Cut your out your sandwich using the frankenstein cutter. Add embellishments or use edible ink markers to create your own fun face.
7. Jack-O-Latern Oranges: Draw, with a sharpie, a pumpkin face onto your mandarin orange cups.
8. Monster Donuts: Buy a dozen donuts, adhere Wilton's candy eyes, insert plastic vampire teeth and a piece of bubble gum! So spooky and fun!
9. Ghost Cheese: Scare your little munchkin by drawing a spooky face onto a white string cheese's wrapper.
10. Pumpkin Cuties: Peel a bag of clementine oranges and insert a piece of green licorice. I found mine licorice at the Dollar Tree.
11. Jack-O-Latern Sandwiches: Using a pumpkin cutter, create a sandwich in the shape of a pumpkin . Draw a jack-o-later face and stem with edible ink markers.
12. Pumpkin Pretzels: Orange chocolates, original pretzels, and green m&ms. A candy store or the Fresh Market will carry bulk colored candy!
13. Mummy Juice Boxes: Wrap ordinary juice boxes with sports tape or gauze. Adhere googlie eyes. My favorite to date!!!
I hope this has helped you. Be sure to use our blog's subject box to see ALL of these ideas in DETAIL! Have a safe Halloween.