Saturday, October 22, 2016

Happy 70th Birthday Grandad!!!

Last night, we went out to dinner, with my in-laws, in honor of my father-in-law's 70th birthday! I am so grateful to be a member of the Bolling Family.  I don't think one person has a cross word to say about Reid.  He's so humble, kind, generous, hard-working, loving, and just a true gentleman.  My children LOVE him!!! He has been in my life since I have been 16 (and I am about to turn 40).  I am thankful that he has been such a positive influence in our lives and our children's lives.  Grateful to know him and to be able to celebrate with him.  Turning 70 is a huge accomplishment.  LOL!
We celebrated at Shula's Steakhouse and I brought 6 large and 6 mini Bubblecakes to enjoy after dinner.  The kids were nothing but smiles the entire time (minus Ty's lack of patience as he waited for his food to arrive, LOL).  They really enjoy being with their grandparents.  
These two twins are so goofy! Lilah was enjoying trying on grandad's glasses and getting grandad to test out her vision as she wore them.  LOL!
 Reid, we love you and wish you a very blessed day! I pray we have a good 30 more years with you.  "And many more..."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)