Friday, June 10, 2016

Apples For Teachers ~ End Of The Year - 2016

The end of the year is ALWAYS so hectic: dance recitals, baseball games, field day, volunteer breakfast celebration, award ceremonies, SOLs, Ty's birthday, this year graduation, and TEACHER GIFTS. IF you follow our blog regularly, you know how well our household treats those who care and teach our children all year long.  Enjoy a view into the gifts we gave at the end of the year.

First up, Mrs. Robin, the kids' bus driver, received a beautiful beach bag, with her name on it.  I had it embroidered.  I enclosed a few lottery tickets, a five below gift card, and a few travel size Bath and Body Works items. 
The school secretary, Mrs. Dixon, received ONE of my favorite gifts to give... "Whatever Is Lovely" adult coloring book and a set of colored pencils.  
The school principal, "Mrs. K", received Bath and Body Works NEWEST item...the candle warmer.  I also purchased her a few packs of the melts!
Each teacher received a white box, filled with gourmet chocolates, from the store "Chocolate Paper".
In addition to (2) Alex and Ani bracelets. In the beginning of the school year, I had each teacher fill out a questionnaire on things that they love or don't love.  One question was: "Gold or Silver?"  So I knew exactly what NOT to buy them.
Mrs. Thomsen received the "E" for Ellen.
AND the STARFISH!!!
Ms. Harlow, now Mrs. Peters, received the "L" for Lauren.
AND the Sand Dollar.
Mrs. Clifford received the "D" for Dee Dee.
AND the ANCHOR.
Although teachers LOVE gift cards, I think this makes a really great gift.  It's affordable, personable, and it's a memory that can last forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin.
    I just wanted to thank you for putting me in contact with Clark. His Mickey Mouse message helped make a Disney loving teacher's retirement so personal and beyond special. It is an amazing and beautiful thing when a complete stranger takes the time to help another person. In a world of negativity and darkness, Clark gave me a renewed faith in humankind. THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Reading comments like these are one of the biggest reasons I love to blog. I'd be thrilled to here her reaction. Email me @ bollingwith5@gmail.com. AND thank you formatting the time to thank ME. You didn't have to do that.

      Delete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)