Friday, March 4, 2016

"Make-Up" Your Mind. Will you be my Valentine? ~Jax

I allow my children to fill and give out those POINTLESS, little Valentine's Day cards that the stores sell, but I enjoy coming up with a fun Valentine for them to pass out.  It always brightens the smiles on my children's classmates' faces.  Even still, this year, in 5th grade, the kids came up to me (mostly the girls) and actually thanked me.  So sweet.  This idea is TOTALLY an original IDEA!!! No help from pinterest.  
As a matter of fact, I bought these lipstick pens LAST YEAR, on clearance, from $5.00 to $3.50, plus my 5% off, using my Target card.  I had NO IDEA what I would do with them.  I almost forgot I had them.
The pack contains 6 lipstick pens!
Check them out! Every little and big girl needs to have one of these in their purse.
Then, I came up with a clever "saying" and made a tag to attach the pen to. It read, 
"Make-Up Your Mind.  Will You Be My Valentine?"
To use the tag for your child's classmates, click here.  You can probably find these pens at Oriental Trading.  Maybe not as cute, but...
I attached the pen with a small dab of hot glue.  Next time, I will use a light-weight glue dot.  When we removed our pen, from the tag, two rhinestones came off.  No biggie, but not what I prefer to have had happen.
I also created my second hypergram while making this project.  See below!! I am still learning how to make a "perfect" hyper gram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)