Thursday, February 25, 2016

Jaxey Lost His First Tooth!!!

Has it really been 11 days since I last posted?  WHAT.IN.THE.WORLD?  I have a few small excuses.  1. I dropped my camera and the flash broke.  Mr. Cannon is in the repair shop.  2. I got a new camera, Sony a6000 and I don't know how to use it well. 3. I am leaving tomorrow for a weekend getaway with my lovely hubby and I have been killing myself to get out of town! Cleaning every single crack and cranny, not an ounce of laundry in sight, packing for me and three kids (who are staying with friends), loading the fridge with lovely foods for the dog sitter, and still doing daily life! I can finally breath and relax starting tomorrow.  

ANYWAY! Back to Jax.  Our baby, yes he's the baby, lost his first tooth.  It had been loose, but we were used to that meaning a few more days before it fell out.  Jax was snacking on an apple and all of the sudden he started to cry (typical) and his mouth was bloody.  He was so scared, but Darren came to his rescue and reassured him that he lost his first tooth.  It all happened FAR TOO FAST. I would have loved to of documented MORE, but I couldn't.  

Here are some sweet photos that I did get though.

Jax immediately wanted to work on writing a note to the tooth fairy. 
While he wrote, he held his mouth like this.  Haha.  This is where I wish I could insert the emoji that cries.
Simply precious.  I love my brown eyed boy.
Darren printed Jax this certificate. We both died with laughter because it's supposed to be something you get FROM the tooth fairy.  Good thing Jax didn't get it.
Under the pillow it went.
Jax was also dying to know if the tooth fairy was a "he or a she?"
I have yet to snap a photo of what the tooth fairy brought Jax.  BUT...HE did leave a $10 bill and a note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)