Monday, February 15, 2016

Celebrating 100 Days ~ Teacher Gifts 2016

Fort Lewis Elementary School celebrated the 100th day of school, two weeks ago. I wanted to give the teachers a few trinkets/gifts, showing our appreciation for their help with making our children 100 days brighter.  I put together a small baggie of gifts, ALL related to the number 100. The 100th day of school reminded me of a $100 bill for some reason. I don't know why, but the weird association allowed the collection of gifts to come together cute.  
We made money rings for the teachers using this youtube video.  It was very simple.  
 
What was inside the cute bag?
A $1,000,000 million dollar chocolate bar (above)
A $100 dollar facial tissues.
A small "Thanks - A Million" gift card to Starbucks.  
 A chocolate, lottery scratch off ticket.  
Lifesavers because that's what these teachers are...LIFESAVERS. 
I tried to keep everything GREEN in color.
The twins had fun sporting the money rings.  I even made them one to wear on day 100.
 I used my old timey scrapbook products to create an adorable "100 days" gift bag.
I placed the money ring in a planet Jill jewelry box.  I hot glued a wooden letter that matched their teacher's last name.  
The gift wasn't anything over the top amazing, but I know the teachers loved it.  Mrs. Thomsen said she brought it all the way to Maryland with her, on a weekend trip, to show her girlfriends. Haha.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)