Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Glenvar Biddy Bulldogs Vs. Franklin County

As football is coming to a quick close, I've realized what a back log of photos I have.  This game was last Saturday.  It was a NOON game, but the temperature made this game feel like it was 9:00 am.  C-H-I-L-L-Y!!!  Do you spot someone decked out in Glenvar gear, on the bleachers?  
We will share all about our time with "Dexter Dog" (soon), but for now, I will just let you know that last weekend Lilah came home with the class dog.  We got to spend the weekend with him and he showed up to Lilah/Jax's game ready to cheer the Biddy Bulldogs on!
Check out Jax's BULLDOG face as he prepares to tackle #15.
"Go, Fight, Win!"
"Down, Set, Hut!"
Check out this TACKLE.  TEAM work for sure.  Jax #9, Garrison #12, and Cohen #62 (in the back).
Halftime group shot!
Cohen gets the award for sweetest player towards the opposing team.  Check him out!!! He was helping a player up.
Yes...that's my daughter...the only GIRL, standing behind the football players, saying "Good game, good game, good game!"  I wonder if she will sign up to play football next year instead of cheerleading.  LOL!
Sadly, we play our last game this Sunday, in the Biddy Bowl, at 1:00 pm.  It's hard to believe we are quickly heading into basketball season already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)