Thursday, November 19, 2015

Biddy Cheerleading and Football Banquets!

The Glenvar biddy squads and teams had their banquets last Saturday!!!! Lilah's was first, and it was held at the Pizza Den. Believe it or not, this was the first time our family has ever been there.
This is Lilah's very first trophy, so she was really excited.  
I barely took any pictures because I was too busy eating.  LOL!
Next, later that day, the Biddy football players met up at our church, West Salem Baptist, for their banquet.
I helped Ashely decorate.
Check out those bobble head trophies.  Too cute!
The boys played outside while we decorated.
Blaire Flowers brought some of her cute printables.
I brought loads of tableware left over fro from Ty's All Sports party.  
Coaches gifts!
Jax LOVED giving his coaches a personalized, hand written thank you note and a Chick-Fil-A calendar.
I picked up a cake from Sam's Club.  Not bad for $24.00.
Co and Jax receive their trophies.  
The parents chipped in and bought the coaches plaques.
The boys watched the end of the season recap video done by Jacob Flowers' daddy, Brad.
And as nature would have it, the boys ended the banquet playing some indoor football while the parents cleaned up.
I took a picture of our sanctuary since it was empty.  I am so bummed it's blurry.  I didn't realize it when I took it.  I'll be back!
We are thankful to the coaches of both teams and proud of Lilah and Jax for a very successful and safe season of both cheerleading and football.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all your help and willingness to serve! Ps I love the picture of lilah and jax :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)