Thursday, April 30, 2015

Please Help!!!!

Last year, Tyson was the 2nd highest fundraiser for the St. Jude's Math-A-Thon, that was put on by Fort Lewis Elementary School.  He raised $630.00. This year, the school has hung up posters, reminding the students who the highest fundraisers were and how much they raised last year.  I assume, this is being used as motivation for this year's fundraiser.  Although Ty recieved cool prizes, as well as, personal acknowledgement from St. Jude Hospital, nothing TOPS knowing that Ty (and his donors) played a very integral part in raising money for young children who suffer with all forms of cancer.  This year, Tyson needs your help again and would greatly appreciate any kind of donation from you! He has set his goal from $630.00 (last year) to $635.00 (this year).  So far, Ty has raised 65% of that goal.  
We would love to thank Ty's current donors for helping him complete over half of his goal so far:
Gandad and Grandnae
Gram
Poppy and Cee Cee
Jaxon Bolling
Lilah Bolling
Ty Bolling
Mommy and Daddy
The Fernandez Family
The Underwood Family
Mr. & Mrs. Jenny Kligge
The Wilson Family

Making a donation goes such a long way.  Thanks to donors like you, no family ever has to pay St. Jude for anything, including lodging, food, and travel.  St. Jude will continue to improve treatment of childhood cancer and bother deadly diseases through it's ground breaking research.  For every child treated at St. Jude, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries.  
Here is a note from Tyson:
I'm participating in my school's St. Jude Math-A-Thon to support St. Jude's lifesaving mission of finding cures and saving children. I need your support to help me reach my fundraising goal for the kids of St. Jude. Last year, I was the second top fundraiser for the St. Jude Math-A-Thon.  This year, I'd LOVE to be the #1 Fundraiser for the St. Jude Math-A-Thon.  Will you help me?  I need to raise more than last year's dollar amount, which was $630.00.  Even $1.00 will help me get closer to fulfilling that goal! Let's hope that our none of our loved ones will never need to visit St. Jude's Hospital, for a medical reason, but in the event they do, we can donate now, making our visit feel personal. Thank you in advance for helping St. Jude's Hospital, as well as, myself raise money for so many in need. 
To help Tyson successfully reach his fundraising goal and to help save little lives, please click on the link below.  ALLLLLLL DONATIONS are due by May 14th.  Thank you in advance for your donation.  

Tyson Bolling's Math-A-Thon Website for St. Jude Hospital!

Sydney, is just ONE child that is suffering with cancer.  You can hear all about her story below.  I hope she will be enough of a reason as to why you should donate to St. Jude Hospital.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)