Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pinch Proof!

It's a known fact... if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's Day, you get pinched! Our kids were terrified of being pinched, so they were all about wearing the color green today!

Jax wore a leprechaun hat, a bow tie  and a mustache.   
He's my favorite leprechaun.
The glasses were a tad too big, so he left them at home for Sadie to use.  LOL!
They are "lucky" to have each other.
Lilah wore the same leprechaun hat, twins, and a face sequin tattoo.
She's magically adorable!
 Ty wore this insanely spiffy hat and a green mustache and goatee.  He let Jax wear the bow tie.
"Happy Top'O The Morning To Ya!"
As they waited for the bus, I was able to snap ONE photo of this green trio.
You can see in the photo below Ty spotted the bus.
Darren exclaimed, "This bus is here, the bus is here!"  They all bolt inside to grab their book bags.  
They are my gold at the end of my rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)