Monday, March 2, 2015

Dr. Seuss Dress Up!

Today was "Dr. Seuss Dress Up Day!"  I can't stand how cute THING 1 and THING 2 look!!!!

Jax went as "The Cat In The Hat".  I love how animated my Jax can be!!! 
 Lilah looked incredible and was a great sport allowing me to do her hair so funky!
 I always use candy as bribery! I cannot believe they still fall for it!
"Why Fit In When You Can Stand Out!" ~Dr. Seuss
 "Today you are you that is truer than true, there is no one alive that is youer than you! ~ Dr. Seuss
 "Sometime you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory!" ~Dr. Seuss
These two cuties arrived to school all decked out! What school spirit.
"Kids.  They'll Move Mountains!" ~Dr. Seuss
"Oh The Places They'll Go!" ~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)