Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 2 of Dr. Seuss

Sooooooo many of you may be wondering WHY my kids are dressed up for "Dr. Seuss Day" AGAIN!?!? Well, I'm glad you asked! I will tell you! I was MOTHER-OF-THE-YEAR, yesterday, for an #epicfail.  I sent my twinsies to school, ONE DAY EARLY, dressed up for Dr. Seuss Day.  This was yesterday! Yes, they looked ADORABLE, but they had to suffer through an entire day of school dressed wacky! Their peers were very gracious to them though.  Shew!
 So, we are trying it again TODAY!
My dear friend Amber Shelor asked, "How did you pull that off so fast?"  Well, back in 2013, the twins had a Cat In The Hat Party and these adorable outfits were purchased, for them, to wear to their party! Surprisingly, my children have NOT grown much (2 years later).  I am so glad they fit.  Where did they come from?  ETSY!!!
 As a joke, I made up this Dr. Seuss sounding quote, roasting myself: "Moms make mistakes! They do, they do! Especially moms of twins for Thing 1 and Thing 2."
Another EPIC fail, apparently it didn't HAVE to be Dr. Seuss characters.  It could be ANY of your favorite story book characters.  #mybrainistotallyoverloaded and #constantly
 Better early than late, right? Well, today, we are RIGHT ON TIME.
I don't know if you can tell, but their hair was painted blue too!!!!! I LOVE their willingness to be FUN!

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)