Friday, January 2, 2015

Mother Of The Year! -Whoopsie.

So... you know how the weeks leading up to Christmas Day are so stressful? I know you can totally relate. You have baking, shopping, cooking, family traditions to fulfill, Christmas events, and more... THROW a dance recital practice and dance recital on top of that and WATCH OUT! Lilah had a dance recital practice on a Thursday. It had already been a LOOOONG day as it was. Trying to fit in more than I can possible fit in. We did arrive with her dance bag in hand, but when I went to change her into her ballet attire, nothing was in the bag. WHOOPSIE!!!! She was so easy to spot! LOL! Oh well.... I totally failed that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)