Sunday, December 28, 2014

Joy...

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are!!! God truly has blessed Darren and I immeasurably.  In my flesh, I fail to recognize how blessed we truly are from time to time, but with these photos and the help of the Holy Spirit, I am gently reminded and drawn back to reality.
After church service the other day, we decided to get out the tripod and snap a few "self-timed" photos of us in our Christmas attire.  
As the new year approaches, it is my prayer that we can focus on joy! We are fortunate to know the Lord intimately, but I still have a lot to learn and I trust that HE will sanctify me with His truth.  "These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full." ~John 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)