Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Homeplace

I LOVE when the hubby surprises us with a yummy meal after church!  Sure beats a smorgasbord of left overs. Today, he suggested The Homeplace.  Ah...yeah! We NEVER turn down that offer. It's Mmmm, Mmmm good!! Enjoy some sweet photos, below, captured during our visit to the Homeplace.



The photo below MELTS my heart! SO picture perfect!
Our wait was one hour long, so the kids got to play outdoors for a while.
I spy Lilah!
My beautiful 3.
Ty guy!
My two handsome buns!
 My pretty girl and I!
 All because two people fell in love! 
Dinner was so filling Jax fell asleep! Haha.  Just kidding. It's really just a great photo gone bad because he closed his eyes.
We started and finished our day off right: spiritual food (church) and then soul food (the Homeplace).  Can't beat EITHER one! We are so full, I have NO REASON to cook dinner.  I love those kind of nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)