Saturday, August 16, 2014

45 Seconds Of Torture

We have an inflatable water slide and it is a bit of work to drag it out and put it "together", so we don't do it too too often.  On a 72 degree day, the kids BEGGED us.  I know how they are and figured they would NOT play on freezing cold water for much longer than 10 minutes and I wasn't about to get Darren to go through all of that effort for 10 minutes worth of playtime.

I made a deal with the kids.  IF each of them would take the 45 second, freezing, cold water challenge and PASS, we would hook up the inflatable water slide.  My point was that if they could endure the water hose DIRECTLY, they could endure the slide's water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)