Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pool Flirtations, Back Massages, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Closet Time With God

Just a few random photos from my phone that couldn't justify a single post.

Lilah and Mason gazing into each other's eyes at the pool.  LOL!
 Tyson leaves me a note, on my night stand, demanding a back scratch.
 Last week, I made the MOST delicious chicken noodle soup E-V-E-R.
Switched up my study spot and moved it to my walk-in-closet.  Hehe.
These were posts on Instagram, but I enjoyed the photos and wanted to document them on our family blog.  I apologize if you follow me on Instagram and you are seeing these for the second time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)