Monday, June 9, 2014

Preschool Graduation Program Photos

On the last day of preschool, each individual class performed one or two songs and then the entire school performed a few songs together, as a whole.  Our kiddies sounded out the entire alphabet, while signing it.  It was rather impressive to see that their teachers taught them to sign the entire alphabet.  They know something I don't. The last song the entire school sang was "HAPPY" by Ferrell.  The school chose to end on a HAPPY note, not a sad one.  Enjoy a few pictures of the performance and afterwards.  I have never been able to get the lighting right in the school's church, so I apologize for the poor quality of images.  
We were so proud of Lilah and Jax and we are looking forward to the next stage of their lives!
 #thetwinsbiggestfans
 The fun Frogs class.  
 These pictures are right before they began singing "HAPPY".
 You can tell these kids were veterans because they did so well and weren't shy at all.
 A little alphabet "signing" going on here.
 Julia, below, is a friend from church, small group, and school!
 My beautiful TWO!
 More of Julia!
 More of the Happy song! This song turned them into GIGGLE monsters.
 You can see how happy this song really made them!
 I cannot believe how alive they became, on stage, in front of over 100 people.
After the performances, they had a special moment for the graduates. Jax received his certificate of graduation.
As did Lilah!
 And Julia.
 We allowed Ty to cut out of school early to be a part of this special day!
 Saying goodbye to their teachers!
We have seen Mrs. Donna a ton already, since school has let out.  Her son, Josh, and Ty have been best buddies since birth. It's helpful knowing it's not goodbye for good.
Jax stopped to take a pic with his buddy "Jack".  
 Grandad and Grandnee came to support the twins and arrived with a thoughtful gift in hand.
 It was a HAPPY, exciting day and I am so glad we were all there to be a part of it.
"My Morning Out" preschool will be forever in our hearts.  It was a wonderful experience that began with Tyson first.  He entered into the program when he was 2.  I loved the school because it wasn't just daycare.  The teachers invested a ton of time into what they were teaching their students.  I give MUCH credit to the teachers because MOST of what the twins know is from them (as far as academically).  With Ty, it was the other way around.  I had a lot more one on one time with him.  Once the twins came around, our lives were much more involved in the community, with church and sports and it is just all around MORE busy.  I relied heavily on Bethel's teachers to help teach the twins the fundamentals.  I know their hard work will be what gets them through their first year of kindergarten.  I was also pleased with the amount of scripture/bible stories they learned and I appreciated the 9-1 time frame.  Ty was also a part of a 9-12 preschool and that was just not enough time.  I was so honored to be able to have them there. We will miss everyone greatly.  

I took a bunch of photos, but the photos above were the ones that I enjoyed the most.  You can see all of the photos, below, by clicking on the photo album.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)