Monday, June 9, 2014

A Froggy-licious Graduation Dessert!

After graduation, we took the kids to Chipolte and Sweet Frog.  No time for naps because it was time to party!  The Summer was in full session already.  Being they graduated from the "Fun Frogs" class, I thought Sweet Frog was the MOST appropriate place to celebrate.  
The graduates!
Lilah wanted to taste mine and she wanted me to taste hers.  I had no idea what I was about to eat, but I didn't want to pass up this  "sweet" sour moment.
 Her yogurt was N-A-S-T-Y.  I think my mouth was LOADED with sour nerds or something.  
 It was AWFUL!
 I think that sour candy went to her head.  I LOVE these shots.  So silly.
 This may be one of the LAST times that daddy holds these two at the same time!
 They are getting toooooo BIG!
When they graduate high school, I hope to remember this photo.  LOL! I'd love to see him try to hold them BOTH after they graduate 12th grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)