Tuesday, June 24, 2014

little BIG League

Our little guy is getting so BIG!  The picture below shows how serious "Allstars Baseball" really is.  He had a 5 hour scrimmage on Sunday and has practice everyday this week, from 6:00-8:30 pm.  Ty looks forward to these moments every day.  He hasn't complained ONCE about the weather being hot, playing a position he doesn't love/deserve, or not wanting to go at all.  He LOVES being on this team and takes it as a total honor.  He is also thoroughly enjoying the fact that one of his bestest friends, Josh, is on his team.  He has known Josh since the day he was born. I was opposed to Ty being on the Allstar team, but when I see this picture, it makes me proud and I think I am okay with it now. 

1 comment:

  1. You should be very proud. He is an athlete and deserving of a team sport. XXXXX ~Gram

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)