Monday, June 16, 2014

Birds Of A Feather Flock Together!

Lately, I have been falling in LOVE with capturing/watching birds.  I am really desiring a bird feeder, but I haven't had the time to look into what kind to purchase.  Here are some amazing shots of some of the beach birds I was able to capture.
 I threw this little guy a peanut and he was really thankful!
After he ate his peanut, he flew away.  The kids were so disappointed.  Ty said, "Maybe he just went to go tell his friends!"  LOL!  I laughed at that one.  So cute.
 Here are a few shots of the well known Seagull.  
 In flight!
 Landing!
 Eating a pringle potato chip!
 Taking flight... Maybe to tell his friends?  LOL!
 Hasta Luego!
Again, this was a blast.  I should start photography beach life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)