Saturday, May 24, 2014

You Are ONE In A Million!!!

Friday was the last day of Preschool for the twins.  There is so much to share about that day!  I'll start with one of the gifts the twins gave to the director and both of their preschool teachers!  

I found these $1,000,000.00 bills at Hallmark's register.  At first, I just thought I would give them out as gifts in a greeting card, but then I decided to take it a step further. Are you surprised?!?!?!?!
I searched pinterest for some sort of printable and found this pin. This pin leads you to the blog "It Works For Bobbi".  She offers the printable in different sizes and for free... YEAH... gotta love free.  
I love the printable on its own, but I decided to glue stick the million dollar bill to the bottom of the printable giving it a little more personality.  I had to resize the original printable and add a few extra dots to the bottom because the cash wasn't fitting on the document properly (you may see the size difference in the dots).  

Below is the finished product!
I placed the printable and cash in a frame. Walaa!!!
Recap on products:
Frames: $1.00 each @ Dollar Tree
Million Dollar Bills: $.99 cents @ Hallmark
"You Are One In A Million" Printable: FREE
TOTAL: $1.99

The teachers and pre-school director seemed to love them! Mrs. Donna exclaimed, "This is so cute! I will display this in my classroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)