Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Resurrection Day!

Today was fantastic.  First, a yummy/homemade breakfast; we are always thankful for food. Then off to worship our King because He's ALIVE! Praise God!  His sacrifice and rising from the dead has allowed us a second chance at communion with a Holy God! Hallelujah.  

Here we are on Easter Sunday! Handsome and goofy!
We took the time to dress up a little extra spiffy, for Jesus, so it has been our tradition to snap some family shots before doing our family Easter egg hunt and Easter baskets.
I literally just put my camera on a tripod and set the self timer.  Who needs a professional photographer?  LOL!!
We had to throw in a goofy picture.
God, I thank you that you were willing to give up your only Son, Jesus Christ, even for a wretched sinner like me AND while I was a hater of you. Jesus, I thank you that you were obedient to the Father, sparing your life, your sinless, spotless, perfect life, for ME.  It's a mystery that you endured all that you did and rose from the dead, but WE BELIEVE! And we long for the day we meet you face to face. You are our King! You are our redeemer! You are our E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)