Monday, April 14, 2014

Believe In Miracles!

Dear Friends and Family,
Hello! It's Ty!!! I am participating in my school's St. Jude Math-A-Thon to support St. Jude's lifesaving mission of finding cures and saving children. I need your support to help me reach my fundraising goal, of $500.00, for the kids of St. Jude. I am very excited to help children in need.  I have been begging my mommy to help me with this website.  She has finally created a website for me.  My goal is to reach $500.00 and I am almost there.  If I reach $500, I will raise my fundraising goal.  

How your donation helps:

  • Thanks to donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything, including lodging, food and travel.
  • St. Jude will continue to improve treatment of childhood cancer and other deadly diseases through it's groundbreaking research.
  • For every child treated at St. Jude, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries.

I am thankful, to you, in advance, for your support! I know everyone is working hard to pay their bills, so please only donate what you can afford.  Anything will help those innocent, sick children, as well as, my fundraising goal. Would you be so kind to help us both!!!! Even if I have reached my goal, please do not let that stop you from donating.  

"When you do nothing you feel overwhelmed and powerless.  But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better."

Sincerely,
Ty Bolling

To donate, please go to my webpage at  http://mathathon.stjude.org/tybolling and kindly donate whatever amount you desire.

A special thank you, so far, to the following friends and family members who have help make my fundraising goal possible!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Aaron Fernandez
Mr. & Mrs. Eddie Strickland
Mr. Reid & Mrs. Renee Bolling
Mommy & Daddy
Mrs. Tabitha Woodard
Mrs. Donna Prillaman
Mr. & Mrs. Cindy Hylton
Uncle Dan & Aunt Ashley
Mr. Sal & Mrs. Carlene Crisafi
Mr. Zach & Mrs. Ashely Harris
Mr. Dennis & Mrs. Shannon Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)