Monday, December 23, 2013

Lilah's 3rd Ballet Recital

Lilah had her Christmas ballet recital two weeks ago.  The original date was snowed out, so we were stuck pulling off this crazy Sunday schedule…

Church 10:15 am -1:00 pm
Lunch   1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recital  2:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Home   4:45 pm - 5:00 pm
Church Christmas "Show" 5:15 pm - 9:00 pm

Lilah did really well in her recital.  She forgot to smile, but she was very concentrated and both mommy and daddy were really proud of her.  We appreciate all of the loving support from our friends and a select few family members who joined us to cheer her on.  
I was going to post all of her recital pictures in this post, but my camera's battery just died.  SO…. I will repost them tomorrow night.  I think it's a sign that I should be in bed.

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)