Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas STEALS & DEALS!!!

Last year, two months after Christmas, I landed upon this amazing, oversized Christmas mug.  The cost was originally $8.99.  I got it on sale at 90% off, plus an additional 20% off of clearance.  The total for this mug was $.72 cents.  I got (6) mugs for less than HALF the original price of ONE! HOLY COW!!! I am so thankful all of my girls drink coffee now.
I also purchased, at the same time, this adorable cloth bag which reads, 

"The Lord will be your everlasting light. Isaiah 60:20"
Again, originally $1.99.  It was on sale for 90% off and an additional 20% off, for a grand total of $.15 cents. I presented these gifts to my "sensational 6" last Friday. They received the mug, the bag, a gift card to Starbucks, a glittery "joy" sign, and a gold cross ring.  I'm still dumbfounded by this "fabulous find!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)