Sunday, September 8, 2013

Random Acts Of Kindness!

Since the summer began, I have been trying to teach the kids about random acts of kindness.  One of the things we have tried to do, as much as possible, is to bring in our next door neighbors trash can. After a few weeks, my neighbor actually called me and asked if we were do that.  LOL!  It is so nice doing things for people for NO GOOD REASON! A few times I have treated the person behind me, at a fast food restaurant, and now every time I run through Starbucks or Hardees (for a diet coke), the kids say, "Mom, you should pay for the person behind us!"
Give it a try!  I think you'll be impressed at how much it really does make YOUR day to give to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)