Monday, September 30, 2013

Queen/King Kincaid Bedroom Suite FOR SALE!!

If anyone is in the market for a "new" bedroom suite or knows of anyone who is... I am the lady you want to speak to :) Darren and I are updating our bedroom a tad. We want to create a "newness" to the room where the magic happens.  HEHE.

Please share my contact info bollingwith5@gmail.com

Spread the word.  I'll give 10% commission to anyone who sells it for ME!  LOL!

The set includes 7 pieces

(2) 2 Drawer Night Stands (plus each night stand has a "secret" drawer)
(1) 6 Drawer Dresser (plus each side has a "secret" drawer)
(1) Vertical Mirror
(1) Sleigh Headboard 
(1) Sleigh Footboard
(1) 3 Drawer Armoire 

SOLID CHERRY WOOD.  Purchased at Grand Home Furnishings in Roanoke, VA. KINCAID (well known name).  Limited flaws.  Flaws due to everyday usage. Retails for $6,700.00.
Sleigh Headboard/Footboard 
Fits QUEEN or KING mattress
 (3) Drawer Armoire
 Doors can be closed or left open.
 (2) Night Stands wth "secret" drawers
(6) Dresser Drawers with (2) "secret" drawers
 Excuse the "drab" look of my bed.  The duvet cover is at the dry cleaners.
I will update the look when it arrives back from the cleaners, nice and clean.
Dennis and Aaron did a number on my bed.
NO! I was NEVER in that bed WITH THEM. LOL!

My husband had a VT party AND these are the types of things that his guy friends think are hysterical ways to get "under my skin".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)