Saturday, July 27, 2013

How "Fitting"....

Over the past few months, my love for shopping has diminished.  Not sure what's going on.  I guess in a sense it's a good thing, but I'm pretty sure it's not a permanent change. As the seasons change, I will have a new reason to explore the good'ol Valley View Mall :)

While on our trip, alone, to Myrtle, Darren and I spent an entire day shopping. Surprisingly, he did more damage than me.  I was ecstatic about the find below. It is a pair of cheetah dressy pants; purchased at the White House Black Market Outlet.

Originally $84.00
Marked down to $49.99
Then to $29.99
Then 19.99
And FINAL SALE PRICE $9.99
I wasn't IN LOVE, IN LOVE with them, but they do look cute on.  Regardless, I wasn't passing up this steal.  What a fabulous find!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)