Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Greeting Card Insert.

I found this awesome necklace, which spelled out "FORGIVEN", and inserted it into a friend's birthday card! I am trying my best to go back to the "olden days" where life was a tad more personable and intimate.  Where snail mail was valued and greeting cards were given.  Now a days, sadly, people think sending a text that reads "Happy Birthday" is sufficient :( I love getting greeting cards in the mail, but I thought adding this extra added touch would really make receiving this birthday card extra special.
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." ~Isaiah 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)