Sunday, May 12, 2013

"Muffins for Moms"

 Lilah and Jax invited me for muffins and orange juice at their school on Friday.  
It's called "Muffins for Mom!"
 I snapped a few photos before preschool.
 Look at my sweet-n-sassy girl!!!
 
The twins were being shy 
AND would NOT let me take a group photograph with them.
 I was happy to spend 30 minutes with them, sitting still,
Giving them some quality time talking to them.
THEY LOVED the muffins.  LOL!
 I was blessed with these beautiful poems for mother's day!
I'm your little flower, Mom.
Please help me grow and bloom:
Take the weeds and leave the roots.

Mom, you are my gardener,
My sunshine and my rain
Too much will make me wither.
With enough, I'll bloom again.

I am your little flower, Mom.
I'm different from the rest.
Don't pick me Mom, just help me grow
To be my very best!

Happy Mother's Day
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)