Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Eggplant Pizza For Dinner Tonight!

(UPDATE: I MADE THIS, WE ATE IT, AND IT WAS TO DIE FOR.)

Wait... isn't tonight Wednesday?  Don't the Bollings always eat out on Wednesday?!?!  Yes, we do, it's just easier with church, but I'm finding that I'm more content with something YUMMY and homemade.  As long as I have the ingredients in my cupboard and a fantastic recipe, I'd much rather cook, but typically, it's poor planning, on my part, and a good paying job, thanks  Big D God, that forces us/allows us to eat out.  I'm switching a few things up in our home, including possibly eating in more!!! Some of this change is due to a HORRIFIC eating out experience this past weekend, ahem, thanks Cheddars!.  Whoops, did I just leak the venue.  Anyhoo...Who's got time to complain, I have some cooking to get done :)

What's on tonight's dinner menu? Julia Child's Famous Eggplant Pizzas
I'm almost done cooking it!  I got a head start while the twins are napping and Ty is at school.  The house smells delicious!  I can't wait for dinner.  Beats our groundhog Wednesday dinner at Quiznos.  I think I am going to make a fresh salad and possibly some grilled chicken on the side.  Hubby has to have protein with every meal.

Bon Appetit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)