Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dance Party!

Lilah received a surprise in the mail upon arriving home from the beach!  Vivian and Kate's COOL mom is allowing them to have a DANCE PARTY for NO REASON. The girls apparently have recently discovered the Fresh Beat Band and love them!!! The invite specifically states, "No mommies allowed!" I'll let you in on a little secret... Lisa said, "No mommies are allowed because I know I'll act all goofy and foolish!"  LOL!  OH to be a fly on the wall.
I'm curious to see if Lilah participates.  When I told her about this invitation, her first reaction was excitement.  After pondering it in her head, she said, "Mom, actually, I don't want to go!"  I think she is a natural born dancer, but is very bashful and introverted like mommy!  Lisa made a deal with Lilah.  She said, "Tell Lilah, I will give her a disposable camera.  She can take pictures of the dancing girls until she feels comfortable participating!"  Lilah squealed.  I think that is right up her alley!  A photographer, just like her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)