Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baseball OPENING Game Day! - 2013

It's that time of year again!!!  Baseball season.  Ty has returned to "Team Storm". His head Coach is his daddy, Darren.  Assistant Coaches are Nick Shaffer and Scott Wolk. This past Saturday, he had opening game day!  Here are a few pictures I took of my "boys" and his team during the first game. Storm won their first game... barely, but they won!!! Go STORM!
 My lil baseball player!
 Coach D!
 Pastor Nick  Coach Nick with Ty!
 Tyson plays the role of "pitcher" this year.
 Gabe Shaffer plays short stop.
 Riley!  One of the youngsters up to bat.
The cutest, little STORM helper ~Jax. 
He was sporting last year's uniform (borrowed from "bro-bro")

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)