Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reindeer Cookies

For Lilah and Jaxon's preschool Christmas party, I was assigned to bring cookies.  Originally, I went to Wal-mart and just bought store bought cookies, but then I realized how unexciting that would be.  I decided to make the reindeer cookies, found on pinterest.  My friend, Erin, also made them for all of our kiddies to enjoy at the Christmas parade.  If you are looking for a simple, delicious, festive kids snack... try these out!!!

What you need:
Cookie dough (I used the slice and bake)
Pretzels (I used the Christmas tree shaped pretzels)
Candy (I used M&M's and skittles)


These cookies were a big hit and took absolutely NO time to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)