Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Parade_2012

It's another exciting Christmas tradition of ours..... the Christmas parade.  The kids always look forward to this and SOOOO much more now that we actually have consistent people we go with... our small group.  It was a tolerating chilly night.  The kids were FILLED with excitement and very well-behaved (minus a little sassiness on my daughter's part :(  )  I love being with our small group.  It just feels like ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!!!  

Grandad and Grandnee even joined us, but I didn't get a photo of them :(  Sorry guys!

Double click on the photo album below to see the pictures in a larger format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)