Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll ~ A Harvest Trail Mix

"I saw this trail mix on pinterest long before Halloween.  It was so colorful and unique, so I stored the idea in my noggin and eventually put my interest in making it to action.  I made this with the kids and then bagged and/or jarred it up for the kids' school teachers, my "Sensational 6", and my stepmom (who LOVES to use her two fingers for snacking:)  I thought it turned out adorable.  I didn't eat any of it, but those that did gave it wonderful reviews.  


The ingredients for this trail mix is quite extensive, but my guess is that you could really put whatever your little heart desires into it.  If they have Christmas candy corns, you could replace the Halloween candy corns and m&m's with Christmas colors and make this for someone for Christmas.  Of course you'd need cute Christmas tag!!!



The ingredients were as follows: candy corns, oatmeal brown sugar squares, life cereal, peanuts, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, and fall m&ms.  

Blend ingredients.

Add these adorable tags with some rope. 
 So cute!!!

Happy Fall Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)