Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fabulous FIND for Thanksgiving!!!

Last year, around December 18th, I spotted these Thanksgiving turkey platters at the Christian Book Store. WHO THE HECK wants to buy Thanksgiving decorations one week before Christmas??? ME!!!  SIGN ME UP! The original price of these platters were $16.99 and I ONLY PAID $1.70.  I am a HUGE discount shopper.  Originally, I bought 6 of these.  The total price should have been close to $120 TOTAL, but instead, I paid $10.20.  I also originally bought these for my "Sensational 6", but when the time arrived to disperse them, I decided they were better teacher gifts!  Sorry girls! I hope you like your ornaments better.

I accompanied each platter with a "Happy Fall Ya'll" mix and a turkey baster. It made a very cute presentation.  It's insane that I was able to give each teacher a $20 gift for less than $3.00 each. 

 I accompanied each platter with a scripture printable.  
 I truly believe it's better to give than to receive.  Ever since I can remember, I have LOVED to give, even as young as 5 years old.  There's just something about it.  It really blesses me to bless others.  I think the teachers really appreciated these gifts.  I was thankful to shop wisely
and give the teachers something special for all of their hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)