Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fantasyland Field Trip

I had the pleasure of joining my twinsies on their Winter field trip last week.  They went to "Fantasyland" downtown.  Lilah and Jax had never been before, so I was excited for them to see the "real deal" Santa (it's his own beard, haha) sing, read, and interact with them.  I could tell this Santa was trying to display the Christmas message in a christian way, but he had to be "politically correct",  as to NOT offend the public and loose his job.  It's frustrating that in this world, we can speak vulgarity (cuss) into innocent ears or blow cigarette smoke into a non-smokers nose and offending someone is of no value, but speaking of Christ is heavily guarded and/or offensive to the outside world.  

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.  If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: a servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me." ~John 15:18-21

Offend away Christians. :)  It just means you are putting Christ above man.

Whoops... got a little side tracked :)
Anyway, the twins enjoyed this field trip IMMENSELY, Jax especially. His face was in total disbelief for a full 25 minutes. He never moved!!!!  He was in such awe of this life-like Santa. If you haven't been and are looking for something fun to do with your children, you should take your kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)