Monday, November 5, 2012

Salene Turns 5!!!!!

Last week, my stepmom and sisters came into town for their yearly Halloween visit.  It's a tradition that has been well anticipated by all the kids every year.  We didn't get to celebrate Salene's special 5th birthday as a family, so I had a cake made for her and decorated a little bit. I think from her facial expressions, she was very excited and felt loved.

It's so hard to believe Salene is 5 years old.  It feels like just yesterday I was meeting her for the first time.  It really is neat having my sisters play with my children.  Although I wish my children had a little more one on one time with their grandparents, it is a unique twist that provides adult time together (with my dad and stepmom) while the kids run off to play together. And their bond is truly one of a kind. 

Salene, we love you honey!  You are such a funny kid. Similar to your nephew Tyson.  First born, testy, SMART, and very CURIOUS!!! You are beautiful.  Your sweet little smile is contagious.  As you are growing and learning God's word, we are seeing the beautiful ways in which He is changing your heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)