Friday, November 30, 2012

Peppermint Christmas Tree

DOLLAR TREE BABY!!!!!  

That's right.... a $1 bag of peppermints & a $1 styrofoam tree.  
Take the wrappers off of the peppermints as well as the styrofoam tree.  Hot glue mints onto styrofoam tree and walaa!!!  
A gorgeous Christmas decoration for $2.  Oh by the way, it literally took me 5 minutes to make this.  That MIGHT be why there are a few flaws.  I was being commanded to go outside (by Ty).  He wanted to show off his basketball skills.  Maybe if you make this in 15 minutes, it will be flawless.  
Fortunately, although my kids are curious,
they know better than to touch mommy's "art".
I was a little concerned they would think this was an edible tree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)