Friday, November 30, 2012

"Nicey" Returns!

I LOVE OUR "Elf on the Shelf" Christmas tradition.  If you don't really know what this tradition is, check out the explanation on my old blog here.  We do this every year.  Our children REALLLLLY look forward to it and I can't deny that every year Darren and I are enjoying it more and more. Unfortunately, last year was the last year Tyson believed in Santa and this year, it seems to be that he's not going to believe in the ELF either (although I can tell he LOVES to look for him every morning).  I am praying he doesn't ruin the thrill for Lilah and Jaxon.

Have you ever watched the TODAY show and it's segments called, "Where in the world is Matt Lauer?"  Well, this Christmas, I am going to be making posts titled, "Where in the world is Nicey?"  I'm going to have that tune stuck in my head now.  

So the big question is... WHERE in the world has Nicey been these last 3 days?

DAY 1 - It's customary for Nicey to arrive onto the tree the morning after it's decorated.  So... here Nicey sat, waiting for the kids to greet him.  

Day 2 - Nicey got into a tad bit of mischief.  It was kind of him to remind the kiddies to "brush [their] teeth", but did he have to be so messy about it?  You must know this killed me to have toothpaste on the counter all day long :)

The kids were hysterically laughing when they saw this.

Day 3 - Nicey enjoys a candle light, bubble marshmallow bath.  He came prepared: men's soap and/or a bar of soap, and a washcloth.  My favorite little detail is his shower cap.  I LOVE IT!  I can't wait for the kids to see it in the a.m.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)