Friday, November 30, 2012

Dollar Tree LOVER!!!

I'm going to start a series of posts called "Dollar Tree LOVER"!!  I bet, before long, this is what I post about MOST... well, besides my children.  The DOLLAR TREE ROCKS!  Let me just tell you.  If you haven't been, you're missing out.  If you don't go often, your missing out.  If you don't like it... YOU ARE CRAZY.  I will say, you can leave the Dollar Tree with multiple bags of JUNK and in the past, I was one of those individuals, but NOW, I don't leave that store with ONE piece of junk... well, unless you count junk food as junk :)  

Recently, I was introduced to these "pop up" laundry bags.  My stepmom is also a Dollar Tree LOVER and she found these handy laundry bags there.  I loved these bags so much, that I revamped my laundry organization by using these.  
If there is anything I loathe, it's laundry.  As a mom, everything has to be done in stages.  It's not abnormal to have a finished, wet load of laundry in the washing machine, a wrinkled, dry load laundry in the dryer, a few clean loads on the floor, and several large loads in the hamper.  NOT to mention hanging clothes that need to be hung in the closets and folded clothes that need to be put away in the dressers.  Oh yea, what about the clothes that need to go to the dry cleaner and the clothes that need ironing.  AHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Are you cringing yet?  I am.  

Anyway, here's what I decided to do...

Typically, I fold everyone's clothes and place them on their beds until I have time to put everything away.  This worked for some time, but NOW it does NOT work.  My kids wind up knocking the piles OVER and I have to REFOLD them. YUCK! In this house, we don't have time for duplicating efforts.
SO... instead, each family member has their very own, $1, pop up laundry basket... it's even personalized :)  After I fold everyone's laundry, the clothes go into the mesh basket. THEN, when time permits, I put everything away.  
I'm really glad Darren isn't a large guy.
His clothes just made it into the basket.
"D", don't gain 1 pound :)
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!  When the baskets are empty - ahem - NEVER - I can collapse them and store them away. YEA!!!!!!!!!!  You might be thinking, "Duh - I have one too, it's called a laundry basket."  But is your laundry basket bulky, heavy, and expensive?  Uh-yea.  I think so.
You can tell who has the MOST laundry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)