Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our Audrey Hepburn Look-A-Like


Occasionally, on pinterest, an Audrey Hepburn toddler look-a-like appears on the "everything" feed.  I had considered replicating this insanely cute look by making Lilah Audrey Hepburn for Halloween.  I knew, however, that Lilah would be less than thrilled, so I decided against it.  

A few weeks back, my friend Ashely sent me the pinterest link and said, "Lilah looks exactly like this little girl."  Haha.  I had to laugh because I had already thought the same thing.

Then today, Lilah was dressed up in a darling cheetah dress, hair in a bun, accompanied by sequined, gold shoes.  On the way out of church, another friend said, "Man, she looks so similar to a little girl I have seen on pinterest.  She is an Audrey Hepburn look-a-like."  I almost died.  :)

I decided to skip Lilah's nap today and in exchange for a photo session with mommy, I bribed Lilah with some candy.  LOL!  I think she did a great job fitting the part/role.  Don't you?

The Audrey Hepburn toddler look-a-like from Pinterest.

As if those are NOT enough look-a-like photos, take a peak at the album below, if you must   see the entire "photo shoot".  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Audrey Hepburn, and love Lilah dressed up like her! Adorable, that is some serious cuteness right there.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)