Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lilah & Jax's First Field Trip

Lilah and Jax had their first field trip today!  You might think you are seeing double because this is the second time I have posted photos at the Layman Pumpkin Patch.  It was a gorgeous, gorgeous, did I say gorgeous, day!  I think we all dressed a tad too warm, but the kids didn't seem to be bothered.  They were able to do EVERYTHING from the ride the tractor (which we didn't get to do last time), to picking out a pumpkin, to the "moo choo", the bouncing trampoline, the corn maze, etc.....  We even ate our packed lunches there.  Lilah didn't last 10 minutes in the car before passing out.  Jax was my little conversationalist the entire way home.  That boy can talk!!!!  LOL!  He will have a blessed wife.  Hehe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)