Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lilah Officiially Starts DANCE!

Lilah will be taking ballet on Tuesdays at Miss Mona's School of Dance, on Apperson Drive. Miss Mona's Dance has just moved into a brand new studio and is less 3 miles from my home, so it is very convenient to get to. I had a very difficult time deciding if I should go here or if I should continue driving up to Virginia Tech's "Dance Tech" Dance Studio (where she attended Dance Camp this Summer). For convenience, we chose Miss Mona's.

Lilah left her first class, running into my arms, exclaiming, "I LOVE THIS PLACE!" That was a hug plus for me. We are going to give this studio a good 6 months before I decide if we will remain there or go back to Dance Tech, which I happened to fall in love with.


Lilah checked out all of the costumes before class started. Such a girl!

Lilah felt more comfortable knowing someone at this dance studio. Kayleigh is the only other twin at our church and has been taking dance at Miss Mona's for quite sometime.

The pictures weren't good at all. It was really hectic after class was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)