Thursday, August 23, 2012

An Undeniable HANDSOME Baby Gift


This is my NEW, favorite gift to give out, to any mommy of a newborn baby boy! SO... if you are reading this post and you are pregnant with a baby BOY, expect to receive one of these ;) Lucky YOU! I purchased these (2) onesies and matching knit hats from a shop called "Antsy Pants" on Etsy. The quality is awesome and the creativity/mixing of patterns is so happening! The tie is adorable, but the new addition of the suspenders, which I had never seen before, is insane clever and handsome.

Check out the Antsy Pant's shop here.
Baby Hank and Baby Daniel Joseph were the proud receivers of these sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)